Mary Ann Wilkens
Mary Ann has a full-time private practice focusing on you and your pet’s transformation. Mary Ann started this journey over 25 years ago studying modalities to improve their pet’s lives (as well as their own). Mary Ann is a Certified Clinical Practitioner for Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) and is completing her Level 4: Advanced Practitioner training in 2020. Mary Ann teaches Eden Energy Medicine Level 1 (First year of certification) and is the Regional Director for Level 2 Central Region – Chicago.
Mary Ann is also certified in Tellington-TTouch for Companion Animals and the Feldenkrais Method®. Additionally, she has completed extensive training in Pranic Healing®, essential oils / clinical aromatherapy, and more. Mary Ann moved from a full-time career as a Fortune 10 IT global executive to a wellness practice in 2015. Her combination of experience and training bring a unique approach to balancing mind, body and spirit. She is passionate about teaching Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) for self-care as well as improving wellness. Life is a journey, let Mary Ann be your guide in learning Eden Energy Medicine Level 1: Fundamentals. Join her in Chicago and enjoy the exploration of EEM.
Certified Consultant and Executive Program and Project Manager
B.S. Chemical Engineering University of Minnesota Institute of Technology
Mary Ann’s Practice includes:
- Aromatherapy / Essential Oils
- AromaDome® Sessions
- Raindrop Technique
- Zyto scans
- Classes / training available across multiple topics
- BEMER Sessions
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine (EEM)
- Pranic Healing®
- Substance Testing – Food, Supplements, Oils, etc.
- TTouch™ for Companion Animals – Dogs, Cats, Birds and more
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine
- Level 1 Foundation
- Level 2 certification training
Certifications & Qualifications:
Aromatherapy / Essential Oils –
- Completed multiple trainings on Young Living Essential oils for humans and animals since 2001 including Raindrop technique
- Speaker for EnKA global conference on kinesiology, essential oils and animals August 2016.
- Completed coursework for Certification in Clinical Aromatherapy through ISHA (Institute of Spiritual Healing and Aromatherapy) – a 300-hour course of study. Target finalizing Clinical Aromatherapy certification March 2018.
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) Certified Clinical Practitioner; Authorized teacher of EEM 101 and EEM 102 teacher (CEU’s available); Instructing Foundations (Year 1 of EEM Certification program) staring April 2018
- Feldenkrais – Certified practitioner 2000; Certified in both Feldenkrais and Anat Baniel Method
- Pranic Healing – Multiple trainings completed since 1995 –
- Pranic Healing® Level 1
- Advanced Pranic Healing® Level II
- Pranic Psychotherapy® Level III
- Pranic Crystal Healing® Level IV
- Pranic Psychic Self Defense®
- Pranic Feng Shui
- Higher Clairvoyance
- Certified TTouch™ for Companion Animals Practitioner – Dogs, Cats, Birds and more
- TTouch™ for You – in training; Member of 6 person TTouch™ Council on development of certification process for humans
- Certified Executive Project Manager – PMI – Project Management Institute & IBM
- Bachelor of Science Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota Institute of Technology