Eden Energy Medicine Level 1 Training
Learn amazing self-care techniques, how to balance your energies for optimal health and expand your ability to care for your aging parents, children or friends.
In Mary Ann’s Level 1: Fundamentals Classes You Will Learn:
How to take an active role in the healing of yourself and your loved ones and say goodbye to feelings of powerlessness.
- Alternative treatments for pain so you can potentially lessen or completely remove any dependencies on pain medication.
- Ways to strengthen the immune system so you and loved ones can build resilience to illness.
- To develop your own unique gifts when it comes to moving, directing or shifting energy in the body. You will leave class a more confident healer.
- Ways to track energy in the body so you know what techniques will bring about the best results for you and anyone you work on.
Plus, you’ll leave class 4 qualified to enter Level 2 of our Certification Program so that you can eventually build a healing practice as an Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner.
If you’re ready to transform your health and equip yourself with healing tools that will last a lifetime, sign up now!
The tuition for the 2023-24 year-long, Eden Energy Medicine Level 1: Fundamentals Classes is US $4,780 which you can pay with 4 payments of $1,195 per class.
Tuition for the 2024-25 and subsequent school years is subject to change.
- Personalized instruction in 4 classes held over extended weekends throughout the year.
- Detailed and beautifully illustrated handouts that you will reference for the rest of your life!
- Between-class mentoring with your instructor to make sure you understand the material and are able to master the techniques.
Pay Class 1 tuition directly with Holistic Energy.
Classes are filling up and only start once a year. Don’t wait to sign up.
Level 1 Training
Four 3-day intensives:
As guidelines are set for events and hands-on, your flexibility and adaptability is deeply appreciated. Dates are subject to change if restrictions limit our ability to meet in person.
- Class 1: June 23 – 25, 2023
- Class 2: September 15 – 17, 2023
- Class 3: December 1 – 3, 2023
- Class 4: February 9 – 9, 2024
- Class 1: April 28 – 30, 2023
- Class 2: July 14 – 16, 2023
- Class 3:September 29 – October 1, 2023
- Class 4: December 15 – 17, 2023
Thursday: Noon – 6 p.m. (optional supervised hands-on practice available Class 2, 3 and 4 – additional cost)
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.